* The best way to download forms is to RIGHT-click on the desired link below, and choose “Save File As” or “Save Target As.” When prompted, save the PDF file to your desktop or My Documents (somewhere that is easy to find later). After downloading, open the file (double-click the icon where you saved it) and print.
* You will need PDF reader software to open, view, and print these files (for Ohio DJFS forms you are able to enter your information into the forms, and then print them). Adobe Acrobat Reader comes installed on many computers. However, if you need to install a PDF reader, a program called Foxit Reader is small, quick to download, easy to use, and FREE. Download Foxit PDF Reader and install it if your computer does not have a PDF reader (in which case your computer may display an error when you try to open a PDF file).
• Application for Enrollment
• Child Enrollment and Health Information Sheet
• Child Medical Statement
• Getting to Know Your Child
• Photo Consent Form